Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Feasibility Study on Virtual Disk Space via Networked PCs

After some time of silence It is time for me to put up some work I did during my third year at university of Colombo School of Computing as and undergraduate of BICT.

First i would like to publish my feasibility study which I did as a prerequisite to get selected to the forth year.

It was a study on how to extract hard disk spaces from remotely and geographically separated PCs and make them useful for an Organization. This was focused on applying the results extracted in the computer laboratories of UCSC.


Download Virtual Disk Space viaNetworked PCs (NVDS) 

Learning Outcomes
  • Improved researching skills
  • Real world problem identification and solution finding
  • Research methods
  • Feasibility studying principles
  • Working with multiple supervisors

No comments:

Post a Comment